Friday, June 1, 2007

Reed and Seiko

My good friend Reed had been dating this Japanese girl he'd met in France for like 5 years. he moved to japan last year to teach and finally to be on the same continent as his lady! They came to new orleans last week to get married in an old Victorian house. brass band, crawfish etouffee, and a sultry summer day. what more can you ask from the dirty south. i had my hasselblad with me that day and took some shots. towards the end of the reception Sieko went up stairs to change into a kimono, reed asked if i could go up with her and document it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hi, Tam,

I am able to receive more of the photos now, for some reason. Am hoping to be able to get them all, if I can figure out how to do it. I really like the ones I can get, like the wedding photos. Such a pretty bride! Love you.